Friday, February 11, 2011

sappy and all that jazzzz

So since I am really missing my boy and I have yet to hear from him except a voicemail he left me earlier saying....... BEGINNING PART: Hey, babe I love you... MIDDLE PART: yadda, yadda, yadda.... and..... LAST PART: If I don't call you for awhile or I don't answer when you call me back it's because I'm out playing with all the toys!!!! Oh well I guess I'll hear all about it when he gets home, if he comes home.... lol.... Any who, I have been wanting to type up our vows for awhile now and just haven't sat down to do it. Well since I was feeling all sappy and missing him I typed them up. For your viewing pleasure!!!

Lauren-
You are the love of my life.
Christ himself brought us together and in Him alone we shall stand as husband and wife.
Romans 8:16-18
The spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. And if children then heirs- heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him that we may also be glorified together.  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Lauren I promise that through thick and thin together we will walk hand in hand and side by side through whatever life may bring.
I vow to always seek God first in every problem and every decision in our life. I vow to be faithful, honest and always give you truth because you deserve nothing less. I will protect you and our family with my life.


Phillip-
Babe I love you with all my heart. You are beyond special to me. Many people search a lifetime for their one true love however I have been fortunate enough to have loved mine since I was 16 years old. I promise to encourage you and inspire you, to laugh with you and love with you. I promise to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad. When life seems easy and when it seems hard. When our love is simple and when it’s an effort. I promise to speak and to more importantly listen even when it’s difficult. I look forward to spending the rest of my life caring for you, nurturing you, and being there for you in all life has for us! You are the love of my life Phillip and I am honored to walk side by side with you forever.

**When I read those I remember how much I love that man and just how much I appreciate everything he does for our family! I am so blessed that God allowed me to marry him and share our lives together.......

No comments:

Post a Comment