Friday, February 11, 2011

not a year it's only 4 days

I miss my hubby. You know they say distance makes the heart grow fonder… I don’t know about all that but it sure makes me want him back, and it’s only been exactly 28 hours since I kissed him goodbye. Anyways, backing up…… This week was a busy week I was working, he was working, and then he was working extra jobs, we have had insurance issues as far as coverage for Tensley goes, and we have had tax return issues… UGH… It’s been a long stressful week, nothing is resolved and now to top it off my hubby is gone. Since we got married we have only spent 1 night apart and that was because he was working a different shift at work. I miss him!! I’m sure you’re wondering what great adventure he is on… seeing how it must be something so amazing that he would be willing to leave his AMAZING wife and BEAUTIFUL baby girl for a year… OK… not a year it's only 4 days but it might as well be a year. LOL. The only thing that can keep my man away from his family is……. HUNTIN’…… I am so glad that he got to go this year, it is his greatest passion (thank you Jason)!!! Due to our busy week and the fact that we didn’t want to spend the only free time we had this week cleaning , it was TOTALLY put on hold!!!! I have clean dishes, dirty dishes (yes I just admitted that), clean clothes, dirty clothes, shoes, jackets, and huntin’ gear everywhere…… WHAT…? Don’t judge me I didn’t invite you over and pretend it was clean…. I know it’s a HOT MESS!! My only weekend plan: Get this place in tip top shape!!!! Everyone likes to come home to a clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment