Sunday, March 13, 2011

everyone is growin

Well my baby is 4 months old…. She is growing too fast! She rolled over for the first time from her stomach to her back and then a few days later she started rolling from her back to her stomach. She is the sweetest baby, she really brightens our day. We have started baby cereal. It’s a work in progress!!!!!! Who knew daddy would be better at feeding her cereal than me? The truth is he doesn’t mind a mess and I try and wipe her hands and face after ever bite and every sit out. LOL… If I want a successful feeding I guess I better release my O.C.D. to JESUS!!!!!  We have really hit some milestones this month!!
March 9- Tensley turned 4 months old.
March 11- My cousin came and stayed overnight with Tensley. Phillip and I rented a hotel and went to a really nice dinner to “get away” for my birthday. FUN FACT: The hotel was down the street from our house…. I couldn’t get to far away… hahaha
March 12- I turned 25… I'm half way to 50!!!!
March 13- Tensley took her first nap in her own crib!!!! No tears!!!! She has slept in a bassinet next to our bed since birth. April 1 we are going to have her sleep in her own bed all the time. We figured we should get her used to it during nap time first. I am going to miss her noises at night and seeing her smiling face when I roll over in the morning.
March 26- Phillip and I are having our big Crawfish Boil Birthday Party!!!
March 28- Phillip turns 25! He'll be half way to 50 too... Even though he already acts like he's 55!!!
We didn’t make it to church this morning :( Phillip was tired and his stomach hurt and I was (am) grouchy and the baby is sleeping….. All EXCUSES….. I know……. The GREAT news is JESUS STILL LOVES US!!!!! Here are a few new pictures for your enjoyment!!!
First bites of cereal.
Cereal face!
All smiles :)
Twins..... LoL... Neither one can pose for a picture!
1st nap in her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment